Thursday, March 10, 2016

Bros and Burritos

I love being with my family. A few weeks ago, I made plans to go to Rexburg. It turned out that my sister-in-law and brother had made plans to go to Rexburg as well. They kindly picked me up at my apartment in Pocatello and together we drove to Rexburg. My brother Dan and I both had free time around noon and were able to go to lunch together. We had so much fun. Most of the time we were snapchatting our siblings trying to make them jealous, or just goofing off in general. It was fun to hang out with my big brother and just talk. Dan is beyond patient and was tested this weekend especially as he kindly explained how to set up a ROTH IRA and what everything meant. I am exceptionally challenged when it comes to understanding financial terminology in any form. He carefully went through the whole process and helped me to know exactly what I should be doing with my money. What a guy. I'd buy a burrito for him any day. We should have gotten a pic together, but this was all I was able to screenshot from Snapchat.


No comments:

Post a Comment