Friday, April 15, 2016

Another Astonishing Before and After

After the last post of my before and after hair, I thought it couldn't get any better. Oh how wrong I was. Last night, after showering, I determined to leave my hair down and sleep with it wet, just to see what would happen. The result was something that alarmed even me. I woke up this morning and stared in my bathroom mirror at the mound of uncontrolled red curls bouncing all over my head and falling in all directions. I was beyond impressed. I couldn't help laughing out loud at myself in my bathroom mirror. There was no hope of saving these natural curls. They were past the point of no return. The volume defied all physics that I am aware of (not that I'm much of a physics gal or anything). The after effect was so straight and calm that it was boring in comparison to the awesomeness that I woke up with.
*********These images have not been altered in anyway. And both images are makeup free**************





No comments:

Post a Comment