Sunday, January 1, 2017

White Christmas

This year we had a beautiful white Christmas. All of my siblings gathered together at our parent's homes to celebrate the holidays. It was a delight. It was plenty cold and we had a LOT of snow. One morning during the break I stepped outside to take some pictures of the snow in the trees. It turned out so neat. I forgot my own camera so I borrowed my mom's which is nearly identical but slightly older. Thankfully I knew how to work it already and could just jump right into taking pictures. I didn't do anything to alter the colors of the pictures. The sun made everything orange and pink just as seen.











I especially love this one because I can see myself in the bulb. Notice the bare feet. It was a terrible idea as it was absurdly cold. Brrrrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment