Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Back to School

WHAT A WEEK!!! I have been to one week's worth of classes and already am worn out! I have only made it to today by clawing my way to the weekend which has promised small relief from the relentless work piling on top of my already buried head! I fully admit that I haven't had the most difficult classes thus far in my college career, but must it be THIS hard?! I have stayed in the library until it closes the past 2 days and have been working hard outside of the library and classes in order to keep up with everything.
However, I am determined to stay positive. I love being back in Rexburg. I have been very blessed this semester, that I have a vehicle to drive myself to and from the store. I have always had to rely upon roommates or siblings to drive me to the store and now I can do it all myself!
I adore my new roommates and am so enthused to be with such fun, wonderful, beautiful and talented individuals. My ward is fantastic and the weather seems to be agreeing with everything that I am feeling. The days are mild, yet still sunny and the evenings crisp as they should be. I cannot wish for a better start. I know that it will not be easy by any means. But I am excited for what this new chapter will bring!


My Beautiful Roommate Janeen and I on our first Sunday in Rexburg




Ok, so perhaps this might have been my first day of school. I had been already warn out, so I went back to my old ways: Jimmy Johns- "So Fast You'll Freak"

3 comments:

  1. First off, you have a great attitude. "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stronger..." We have all been there, and you will get through it. We love you and will be praying for your success. Secondly, what is the font called at the top of your blog for your title. I LOVE it! I must know.

    Love you, H. Make it a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I finally laugh and say 'I told you so'? JK I would never to that to my wonderful Hannah. Keep your head up. You can do it!! Oh and p.s. I had my first Jimmy Johns last semester :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are beautiful person inside and out Hannah. You can do hard things. You've done it before and you can do it again.
    Love you,

    ReplyDelete