Sunday, September 23, 2012

Dear Facebook Friends......

A few people may have noticed some photos that were recently taken and posted on facebook. I thought that I might as well explain myself. Firstly, I want to say that I have proof that I am being watched over by a divine being who is watching out for me and who truly cares about me. My roommates are angels. They are so sweet and have truly been an amazing blessing to me this semester. This was the first weekend that we were all together so we decided to celebrate. Firstly, three of us went to the temple (after my online class virtual meeting- which I remarkably enough LOVED). We were there for a solid 3 hours waiting in line to do baptisms, but being in such a place made the time fly by. After returning home, we felt pretty spontaneous and decided to get a little crazy. This was the result.





 
You may be next wondering about the numbers written on our foreheads...... Well that does have an explanation. During one of our many midnight chats, I said how great it would be if everyone in the world had a number written on our foreheads and that when you found one with a corresponding number then you were going to fall in love and be married. Obviously this brought on a lot of giggles and silly remarks. So we decided to try it out. It was fun for a little while, but I guess we were supposed to find love the hard way. Oh well. It was DEFINITELY fun though, and I couldn't have even imagined a better day. That evening a few of us went to a dance in the Heart building. We were a little disappointed because the music was all just a heavy beat. So we left and had our own dance party in the parking lot at our apartment. I brought my i-home down and we danced and danced and danced all night long. When we got too tired we went home and watched one of my ALL-TIME favorite movies: How to Train Your Dragon! What a superb day!

No comments:

Post a Comment