Thursday, December 8, 2016

Winter is here!



It is an astounding 11 degrees outside today. Burrrrr. However, the fluffy snow piling up on my car is practically begging me to come out and play. So, I indulged by taking a few photographs of the trees near my work. However, after about 6 minutes my arms were shivering so violently that my pictures came out blurry. I decided that perhaps that was enough for one day. Here are the pics that I got. Enjoy them without the stress of having to be outside in the cold examining them. If examined closely, it is possible to make out some of the delicate snowflake shapes that are in the small snow pile on the branches. I love this time of year!


Black and white usually isn't the way I roll, but I loved it on this picture!

 Those were the ones that I was referring to. The next few were taken the other day and I just wanted to display them to show off how beautiful Pocatello is in the winter.









 Here are some others that were taken before the snow had even fallen. I thought they were quite lovely and good enough to share.












No comments:

Post a Comment