Friday, September 28, 2012

Once Upon a Time...

My newest fixation. Originally, I'd seen the last 4 minutes of the last episode of the season and thought that this show looked pretty dumb. So how, may you ask, that I got to the point where I am counting down the days to the next season? Easy. My dear friends Claire and Noelle of course. They got the bright idea to try it out to see how we liked it because we'd heard some good things about it. Then it began. At first I was pretty unimpressed. The costumes were a little "out there" and the special effects were dreadful in some places. But, I came to love the characters and the plotline thickened more and more until I just had to know what came next. We finished 22 episodes in about a week and a half. As much as I've come to love this show, I have cherished even more hanging out with my buddies again. I thought this would never happen again, now that I am not living with Noelle and Claire is married, but because we can't be together all the time to hang out makes the times that we do so much better. Not to mention hanging out with a few of my wonderful roommates at the same time. My blankets and pillows were never on my bed during this time period because they were always strewn about the apartment as we snuggled into our comfy spots to watch the show. The season starts up again on Sunday, but we will probably watch it later in the week on hulu. I hope that the next season is as fun as the first!

For those of you who are familiar with the series- this might just make you chuckle.


No comments:

Post a Comment