Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Settled

I thought this day would never really happen, but it has come at last. I have finally settled down to daily life here in Rexburg. The past couple of weeks has been really hard for me. I have never been so academically challenged in my entire life. I mean, I am a fairly intelligent individual and I have been able to skate by most of the difficulties surrounding academia. This semester picked me up and threw me out of my comfort zone. I was drowning in homework and felt constant pressure. But I have come to expect this. I still have my daily challenges, and often feel overwhelmed. As much as I thought I was ready for a hard semester, I didn't predict it to turn out like this. I am grateful for my challenges and for having to work really hard this semester. I have gained a new perspective and know that this is all for my good. This experience will be something I can reflect upon and gain strength from in the future. I have learned not to sweat the small things, because all it makes you do is stink. I have been so richly blessed this semester and have truly come to lean on the Gospel and the Lord in order to survive my day to day tasks.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Hannah! I needed this! I have been drowning in homework this semester as well! We will have to compare horror stories!

    ReplyDelete