Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The Waiting Game

I am currently playing the infamous "waiting game". My mission call could be sent out today from Salt Lake, or next week. But I am just so crazy excited that I cannot wait to get that big white envelope. I mean that generally small thing will have a HUGE influence on what happens in my future and will be the cause of what I do next. I could have my call in my hands on FRIDAY. AHH! I just can't wait! Meanwhile, I've done my best to keep myself occupied. Not too hard when you've got a chem test and math test to study for, plus being sick just makes the whole thing move pretty quickly (thank goodness). However, I have had some time for fun.

Firstly- I've had some rough times with the washing and drying machines at this apartment complex. The first time I forgot to put soap in one of the washers and the next time I put too many clothes in the dryer keeping them all wet! So being the clever individual that I am I improvised, much to the expense of my darling roommate Janeen. She was such a trooper.
We had to crawl under than in order to get into our bedroom. It was like that ALL night. :)
Next- As everyone well knows- I love Once Upon a Time. So I decided to bust out my pencils and draw one of my favorite characters- Little Red Riding Hood (AKA Ruby). (She's just so COOL!)




Finally, Janeen and I had the privileged of raiding the gardens here before they ripped out all the flowers that were dying. We got some of the last few live ones to make a little bouquet.


No comments:

Post a Comment